The MATAC Scholarship
Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time student, with 12 credit hours or more, in the Fall of the academic year of 2021-2022. High school seniors, college transfer and current Tougaloo College students must provide proof of enrollment to be awarded their scholarship.
- Must be a high school graduate, college transfer student, or currently enrolled at Tougaloo College.
- Must have a 2.5 overall GPA or above.
- Submit an essay (250-word essay addressing the value of a college education, state why they chose Tougaloo College, discuss career objective, demonstrate involvement in community activities, and explain how their education will be enhanced by receiving the MATAC Scholarship).
- Attach two letters of recommendation (teacher, guidance counselor, clergy, employer, etc.).
- Submit a copy of the official high school or college transcript.
- Submit completed application before midnight on May 5, 2021 for the Academic School Year 2021-22.
*Only applications submitted before or on the deadline date will be accepted and reviewed!
How to Apply:
- Download the MATAC Scholarship Application at https://matac.tcnaa.org/MATAC_Scholarship_APPLICATION.pdf
- Complete and Save the fillable Application form and
- Submit: Email Application form and all required documentation to Rylander Garrett email@example.com.
MATAC Scholarship Committee Contact:
Faye Anderson firstname.lastname@example.org, Rylander Garrett email@example.com and Gwendolyn Lymon firstname.lastname@example.org